Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Winner for a few contest...

Winner of Silver Phoenix by Cindy Pon:
Brooke Reviews

Winner(s) of Twenty Boy Summer by Sarah Oakler:
MJ
Jenna Erica
Sunkissed

Winner of Signed copy of Evernight by Claudia Gray:
Yan

Bonus Winner of Signed Kelley Armstrong Bookmark:
...MY NAME IS ELENI AND I AM A BOOKAHOLIC...

Please e-mail me your address, to Sarahbear119(at)hotmail(dot)com with the subject "Contest winner of_____" Thanks for all the entries and Congrats to the winners. There is a very cool one coming in the future.

6 comments:

  1. congrats to all the winners!! great books you are giving away Sarah!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sarah, yayyy I won something...but I'm trying to e-mail you buy yahoo keeps saying it's unable to deliver the message...i don't know what wrong with it..if you can maybe contact me at lafemmereaders@yahoo.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried again and I think it went through this time lol...we'll c

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Sarah and congrats to the other winners.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Every comment creates a smile.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin