I got the I Love Your Blog award by Allie from Just Listen Thanks Allie! That made my day. I found out about some very bad blood work and a few other things. =)
Next order of business on this blog post...
After receiving the award you are supposed to pay it forward:
1) Add the logo of your award to your blog.
2) Add a link to the person who awarded it to you.
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4) Add links to those blogs on your blog.
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.
So I nominate:
1. Zoe from Zoe's Book Reviews... She is a total sweetheart and is so nice. She is also a nerdfighter.
2. Alea from Pop Culture Junkie... Her blog is amazing and she is so nice on Twitter. Yay for 25 year olds reading YA. I can't wait to hear her opinion of Looking For Alaska.
3. Carol from Booklover-Carol's Reviews... She does amazing reviews and runs great contest. I though she already had this award. She is also so helpful and nice.
4. Readergirlz... Do I even have to explain this? It is ran by the amazing divas and postergirlz.
5. Mrs. Magoo... Once again amazing reviews. I love her Movie Monday Feature. =)
6. Erin from Miss Erin andBackstage Musings ... Erin is so amazing and talented. I am glad to count her as a friend. She also has been reviewer for so long. She is a legend in the book blogging world. You should tell her to break a Leg in I remember Mama.
7. Holly from Brimstone Soup... Holly is so awesome and so is her blog. I can not wait to read her debut YA novel, A Light That Never Goes Out and her second novel that she is currently working on.
I follow 40+ blogs and you all deserve it. These are just seven blogs that I don't think have been nominated and really deserve it.
Peace out, Sarah.