Once you’ve been tagged, you have to write a note with 16 random things, shortcomings, facts, habits or goals about you. At the end choose 16 people to be tagged. Don't forget to tag the person who tagged you!
1. When I was six years old, I was diagnosed as dyslexic. It took three years and my parents getting rid of our TV, for me to be no longer labeled as that.
2. I have 4 siblings. Nicole, David, Jessica, and Elizabeth.
3. I didn't stop believing Santa until I was eleven.
4. I am horribly messy and forgetful.
5. Sometimes, I feel like my mom and I, will never get along.
6. I fear getting to know people, because I feel that they will leave me like so many of my friends have.
7. I am worried that I will never fall in love.
8. I have Common Variable Immunodeficiency and Pseudotumor Cerbi. Both are genetic diseases and I will have them for life. I am currently taking fourteen medicines to dull the effects.
9. I didn't start talking, till I was three. I already knew how to write my name by then.
10. My first concert was Ozzfest, when I was twelve.
11. I want to go in to Book Publishing or be a Librarian, when I grow up.
12. I used to do yearbook, I miss it dearly.
13. Je peux parler un petit français.
14. I love Musical Theatre.
15. I love movies, any type of them.
16. I never like my hair. Something about it always annoys me.
Thanks, Sarah for tagging me. I am not going to tag anyone. Just do it, if you want to.