Thursday, February 7, 2013

Trailer Thursday (1)

I used to post trailers on Tuesdays a while back, but Thursday is a better day for me now. So I am changing it up as I try to post more frequently.
 
Five reasons that I am excited for this movie:
1. This book is just amazing.
2. The cast of this movie is just like everyone that you would want in the movie.
3. It is directed by Baz Luhrmann, who it known for his lavish and colorful sets. He also directed Moulin Rouge and Romeo + Juliet, which I love.
4. It is set in the 1920's. I adore that time period.
5. This movie was suppose to already be out, so I am like super excited for it. It just looks amazing and I adore the soundtrack so far..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Every comment creates a smile.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin