Sunday, May 29, 2011

Currently, I am...

Stealing this list from Jordyn of Ten Cent Notes and Khy from Frenetic Reader. I like list... so here it is.
Current Book:
Tempest Rising by Tracey Deebs. Not that far into it, but liking it.
Current Playlist: Disney channel on Pandora. Trust me, it is lovely.
Current Shame-Inducing Guilty Pleasure: Checking to see where my laptop is. It should be here before noon on June 1st. My other one is the amount of sparkling water that I drink.
Current Favorite Show: Doctor Who. If you have a working TARDIS... contact me. =) Buffy is my second favorite. I would love to be a slayer.
Current Wishlist: For my laptop to be here and my book Sisters to be written.
Current Needs: A unicorn. In all seriousness, winning the lotto would solve a lot of my issues. Also for my mom to get better. It being July 15th would be epic.
Current Bane of My Existence: The cost of college. I don't think that this needs explanation. Also the suckage of my blood work and that I haven't lost any weight in almost three weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Every comment creates a smile.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin