Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Guest Post from Jennifer Archer

Jennifer Archer is the Author of Through Her Eyes. Today I have a post from her about the Top 10 Ways Jennifer Archer was like Tansy Piper (main character in Through Her Eyes) as a teen.
1. I lived a lot of different places while growing up. By the time I was 11 years old, I had moved more than 20 times!
2. I started my junior year of high school at a new school in a new city, and for the first couple of weeks, I spent lunch periods sitting in a cubicle in the library.
3. I scorned jocks!
4. I also scorned cheerleaders. That was probably unfair of me. I might’ve been a little jealous of all the attention they received at school.
5. Although I scorned jocks, I would’ve secretly thought Tate Hudson was hot. J
6. I was intrigued by moody, artistic guys like Henry, but was also somewhat wary of them.
7. A high school English teacher once asked me to read something I’d written to the class, and I was terrified.
8. I had (and have!) a great mom, but I was often frustrated with her.
9. Tansy has a wonderful grandfather in Papa Dan, and I also had wonderful grandparents.
10. I liked poetry.

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. Every comment creates a smile.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin