Friday, March 25, 2011

Friday Five

1. In two months, I will graduate high school. In three months, I will be twenty years old. Life can be completely insane.
2. I read Girl Wonder earlier this week and loved it so much. Seriously pre-order it now.
3. The end of Skins Series 5 was insane. I am so excited for Series 6. Same goes for Pretty Little Liars.
4. My sister still hasn't had her baby... she is almost a month late and not really happy...
5. There has been a lot of movie news lately. Katniss has been casted as Jennifer Lawrence, which I am 99.9% sure she will do amazingly (Seriously watch Winter's Bone ASAP) and Divergent by Veronica Roth was bought by Summit Entertainment. Lenore also announced her book and movie deal. This is the press release:
Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers has acquired a YA novel called Level Two by Lenore Appelhans, in a joint acquisition with CBS Films. According to S&S, this is the first time the company has coordinated a deal so that an author received a simultaneous book and film offer. In Level Two, the liminal place between our world (Level One) and heaven, Felicia spends her days reliving her memories from the security of her pod—until she gets broken out by Julian, a boy she met on Earth. Appelhans writes the popular YA blog Presenting Lenore. Level Two will be published in either fall 2012 or spring 2013, with a 200,000-copy first printing.
It sounds really epic. Congrats to Lenore!

2 comments:

  1. Wow. You've got a very busy few months ahead of you.
    I watched a (really long and confusing) trailer for Winter's Bone, and I think she'll do fine. I just want to know who they'll cast as Pres. Snow! My sister thinks that creepy guy from Iron Man 2, the one that sticks Tony with the pin in the end, would be good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Also - I thought JL was amazing in Winter's Bone and can so see her as Katniss.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Every comment creates a smile.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin