Monday, June 14, 2010

Guest Post for Zoe from Zoe's Book Review

I present a guest post from my co-conspirator Zoe, I hope you enjoy!
I was reading the guest post that Sarah wrote for me and it made me cry. Why is this, you ask? It is because of who Sarah is to me. Sarah (or Sarahbear, as some prefer to call her) is my best friend. She is like an elder sister to me, because I can go to her with everything. We text nonstop, when we aren’t texting we are on skype or twitter talking to each other.
Sarah was my first blog follower way back in 2008, and I was her first blog follower. I remember going into the blogging world totally blind to what was going on and a bunch of books that are now some of my favorites. I remember emailing Sarah and thinking “Wow. This person is so awesome. I bet they are the ultimate book guru. I mean, they read 300 books in a year!?”
If someone told me that the great book guru Sarah would become the person I confide in with my blogging, writing, and sometimes personal stuff I would have probably thought you were crazy. I didn’t believe that I would make such strong friends over the internet.
When I am feeling like crap, Sarah is always there to cheer me up. I admire how strong she is and how she handles her illness, she is truly my idol. Her and I have our fair share of obsessions that we share. Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Glee, Spring Awakening, other musicals, Harry Potter, Doctor Horribles Sing-Along Blog, and Doctor Who. She was the one who introduced me to Doctor Who, which is a lovely TV-show.
I’m looking forward to continue talking to you nonstop, Sarah. I want you to be one of the ones there when I publish my first book and I want to be there when you finally publish the crazy amazing book that I am still waiting for the ending of. Happy 19th birthday, you deserve to have a beyond amazing day. We finally get to meet this summer, and I could not be happier. Happy Birthday, BFF!

3 comments:

Thanks for visiting. Every comment creates a smile.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin