I got tagged by Zoe (Go Subscride to her, she is amazing. )
1. Tag 3-5 people, so the fun keeps going!2. Leave a comment at the original Post at A Striped Armchair, so that Eva can collect everyone’s answers.
3. If you leave a comment and link back to Eva as the meme’s creator, she will enter you in a book giveaway contest! She has a whole shelf devoted to giveaway books that you’ll be able to choose from, or a bookmooch point if you prefer.
4. Remember that this is all about enjoying books as physical objects, so feel free to describe the exact book you’re talking about, down to that warping from being dropped in the bath water…
1. the book that’s been on your shelves the longest:
Charlotte's Web or Bride to Terabithia. I don't really have any picture books on my shelf, because those have given away. I love those two books.
2. A book that reminds you of something specific in your life (a person, a place, a time, etc.):
My bible, I got it when I turned 10 and I was so happy to get it. Looking for Alaska, it was one of the books that got me back in to reading when I was really sick. The 1st time, it took me three days, but I was on codeine and I sleep a lot on that medicine.
3. a book you acquired in some interesting way (gift, serendipity in a used bookstore, prize, etc.):
Every time, I have surgery. My mom give me a book or two. I got City of Ashes, Thriteen Reason Why, Let's get Lost, The Host, Bloom, Revelations, and a few other books.
I also found a copy of Octavian The Nothing Vol. II in like May of the last year. I still have yet to read it.
4. the most recent addition to your shelves:
I just bought The Elite on firday, because I got In Too Deep in the mail. They are on my to read next list.
5. a book that’s been with you to the most places:
Harry Potter, I have read these books so many times. I can't explain how amazing they are. Just read them and trust me.
6. a bonus book that you want to talk about but doesn’t fit into the other questions:
Twilight, does anyone else love yet hate this book? Discuss in the comments.
The Story Siren