Thursday, September 15, 2011

BBAW: Reading and Blogging

Book bloggers blog because we love reading. Has book blogging changed the way you read? Have you discovered books you never would have apart from book blogging? How has book blogging affected your book acquisition habits? Have you made new connections with other readers because of book blogging? Choose any one of these topics and share your thoughts today!
I think that my reading has changed a lot since I started blogging.
I finish a lot more books then I used to and I read more actively then I used to. There is a big difference between what I want to read and what I do read. A lot of the time, these two things collide, but there are times my to-review pile doesn't have a book that I want.
I also have picked up a few books from blogging that I loved, like Brightly Woven and Finnikin of Rock. High fantasy hasn't been my favorite genre ever. I probably wouldn't go to as many signings, if I hadn't started this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Every comment creates a smile.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin