Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday

I decided to participate in the "Top Ten Tuesday" feature hosted by The Broke and Bookish. I like making list and such. This week's topic is topic is TBR Pile in the fall. This is in no order and just went with what came first, since my mind is very indecisive.
10. Every You, Every Me by David Levithan: Two of my best friends love anything David and it sounded really interesting, when he talked it about at a signing.
9. Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor: This books sounds amazing and I kind of love this cover.
8. Shatter Me by Tahreh Mafi: This book also sounds amazing and I have only hear great things about it.
7. The Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare: I really enjoy Cassie's book and found the first book of this series to be awesome.
6. As I Wake by Elizabeth Scott: I love Elizabeth Scott and have enjoyed her books a lot. This one sounds so amazing.
5. How To Save A Life by Sara Zarr: I love Sara Zarr's books too and it sounds really epic.
4. Shut Out by Kody Keplinger: I really liked Kody's first book and it sound amazing. There is also a lot of buzz going on for it and I want to read it like now.
3. The Pledge by Kimberly Derting: This book sound really great and there has only been good buzz so far. Derting's first two books were amazing too. Can I just read this now?
2. Shattered Souls by Mary Lindsey: I have heard amazing things about this book and really want to read it.
1. Lost in Time by Melissa de la Cruz: I have been reading this series for several years and can't wait to read this book. I loved these books.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Every comment creates a smile.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin