Monday, March 15, 2010

Author Appreciation: Victoria Schwab


There are many authors that I have a love for and appreciate all of the amazing things that they do. One of these authors is Victoria Schwab.
Victoria Schwab is the author of The Near Witch, which comes out from Hyperion in Summer of 2011. I haven't read it, but I am sure that it will be posistively amazing. Victoria bakes when she is stressed, like I do. She also majorly loves chocolate and has a drawer full of it. She is also part of the YA Rebels, which is an amazing vlog on YouTube. Anyways, she is an amazingly inspiring person and I can't wait for her book. Also, she is in the secret and exclusive font world, which is awesome.

2 comments:

  1. I cannot think of a better way to start this week. Thank you, Sarah :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww yay!! victoria is awesome!! you rock for doing this!!

    great blog!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Every comment creates a smile.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin