Sunday, November 23, 2008

Cover Art Sunday: Perfect Fifths by Megan McCaffery

Sorry for the small/blurry cover and the fact that this post should have been yesterday. I was in a weird mood, yesterday and wanted to just be in bed. The cover was released earlier on the authors blog and it inspired me Now for the Fangirl squeal for the cover.
OMG! *Squeals very high pitch*
I love the Jessica Darling Series and this is the last one. If you haven't read them, run and go buy Sloppy First, Second Helpings(My personal favorite), Charmed thirds, and Fourth Comings. These books are so amazing and are about growing up. Jessica reminds me of one of my best friends, who is a few older then me. I love all the covers and how they show something about the novel. Sort of like an inside joke for after you read it.
I can't wait to read this. It is suppose to answer all of the questions and have a good conclusion. Also it is partly told from Marcus' view and goodness I love that character. I am overly excited for this book, because I though the fourth book was the last. It was also one of my first Young Adult books. I just have to wait till April 14th, a perfect gift for yourself for getting taxes done.
Check out Megan's blog here: http://www.meganmccafferty.com/blog/
Happy Reading!
Peace out, Sarah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Every comment creates a smile.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin