I am horrible at blogs. I had surgery, yesterday. I am so tired. Beth made me Brownies.
Last 5 books read:
1. One whole and perfect day by Judith Clarke- This was a cute book... sort of hard to get in to.
2. Song of the Sparrow by Lisa Ann Sandell- About The Lady of the Shallot and her living in the camp with the Arthur's Round-table. It is very amazing and has alot of welsh folklore
3. The Memory Keeper’s Daughter by Kim Edwards- About the life of twins. One is born with Down Syndrome, the father delivered them. He decides to send her away with the nurse. It is really good and I suck at explaining.
4. The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks by E. Lockhart- About Frankie that gets her dream boyfriend. She learns that he is in a secert organization. She decide to do something to prove her self. It is very funny and witty.
5. The Carlyles by Cecily Von Zeigesar- New gossip girl... enough said.
I'll try to be more frequent.
Peace out, Sarah.